International students studying at Jagiellonian University within exchange programmes such as Erasmus and CEEPUS, as well as within bilateral agreements and Utrecht Network - have a wide choice of non-degree courses in Polish and foreign languages offered by 15 faculties of the Jagiellonian University.
Non-degree courses in English and in other foreign languages
Non-degree courses in foreign languages are offered for Erasmus and other exchange students.
If you are looking for the course description and contacts you may find all information about the courses in the USOSweb system. You do not need to login to look for information about the courses.
USOSweb instruction is available here.
Students may look for the courses also in the JU course catalogue searcher.
Please remember that after registration to the courses you should link your courses to Programme Erasmus (ER - International Students Office).
Academic year 2015/2016
List of courses taught in English and other foreign languages at the JU for the First Semester (Winter Semester) 2015/16 available for exchange students will be published mid-June.
Academic year 2014/2015
- List of JU english tought courses for Second Semester (Summer Semester) 2014/2015
- List of JU english tought courses for the First Semester (Winter Semester) 2014/15 is available here.
- Please check the actual course offer in the USOSweb. In the USOSweb students may confirm, whether the course will be organized.
- In the USOSweb students may find the schedule for the course and email contact to the teacher.
- USOSweb instruction is available here.
- application form for courses of Faculty of Management and Social Communication
- application form for courses of Psychology Institute
Courses taught in Polish within degree programmes
International students have a wide range of courses taught in Polish to choose from. Courses are offered within the following degrees taught in Polish language:
- Bachelor's studies, lasting 3 years (regular or extramural)
- Master's studies, lasting 5 years (6 for medicine) (regular or extramural)
- Master's studies for holders of a Bachelor's degree, usually lasting 2/3 years (regular or extramural)
- Doctoral studies, lasting 4 years
- Postgraduate non-degree studies
You can also search for individual courses in Polish through USOSweb, internet system for students of the Jagiellonian University.